This course will offer a practical exploration of structural alignment based on the principles of Structural Integration (aka 'Rolfing'). Techniques of observation, analysis and fascial release will be developed and honed throughout the course. These techniques are of value to bodywork practitioners, and asana practitioners and teachers. Hands-on practice throughout the week will be supported by personalized guidance.
- Learn a Structural Approach to Bodywork
- Observe and evaluate structure in clients
- Learn fascial release to enhance alignmengt and movement
- Build techniques into a full bodywork session
- Practice 'hands-on' with peers and guest models
- Earn Continuing Education credits (NCBTMB)